People with Limited Mobility
Concerned about making your visit a memorable one, the Zoo sauvage offers services adapted to people who have limited mobility.
To help you prepare for you visit to the Zoo, here is an overview of the offered services:
- Parking close to the site
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Access to the boutiques and the restaurants
- Train ride in the Nature Park Trails (Parc des sentiers de la nature)
- Free entry for your caretaker*
*Present yourself to one of our receptionists as soon as you arrive on the Zoo site Renowned for our warm welcome, you will receive special attention from our staff. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you wish to receive additional information.
The Zoo Sauvage is accreditated by Kéroul and a membre of the program Access 2 entertainment.