People with Limited Mobility
Concerned about making your visit a memorable one, the Zoo sauvage offers services adapted to people who have limited mobility.
To help you prepare for you visit to the Zoo, here is an overview of the offered services:
- Parking close to the entrance
- Wheelchair rental at the Welcome Centre (Boréalium). (8$/day, limited quantity)*
- Restrooms accessible to wheelchairs
- Access to the shop as well as the restaurant and the movie theatres
- Train ride in the Nature trail Park(Parc des sentiers de la nature)
- Free entry for your caretaker**
*Present yourself to one of our employees as soon as you arrive on the Zoo site
**On presentation of your companion card
Renowned for our warm welcome, you will receive special attention from our staff. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you wish to receive additional information.
The Zoo sauvage is accredited by Kéroul and a member of the program Access 2 entertainment.