on The Zoo is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., every day.

Built in 1902, this mill played a crucial role in the development of the area thanks to its multiple uses. It is a good example of the period the region was settled, when nearly 200 similar mills were in operation.


  • 125, Sainte-Jeanne-d'Arc, G0W1E0, Québec
  • rue du Vieux-Moulin