- Measures implemented by the Zoo sauvage
- Health and safety instructions for visitors
- Additional information
- FAQ COVID-19
The following measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of all visitors, employees and animals at the Zoo sauvage:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the grounds.
- The restaurants and shops at the Zoo are open to visitors.
- All Zoo sauvage employees who are in contact with visitors will wear the personal protection equipment recommended by Public Health officials.
- The public washrooms and facilities are cleaned regularly.