- Measures implemented by the Zoo sauvage
- Health and safety instructions for visitors
- Additional information
- FAQ COVID-19
We ask that visitors follow the following instructions during their visit:
- Do not visit the Zoo sauvage if you or a family member has symptoms, or has had symptoms in the past 14 days, that may be caused by COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in all buildings and covered pavilions of the Zoo sauvage for all people 10 years old and over except for people with a particular state of health. For children 2 to 9 years old, wearing a mask is not mandatory, but highly recommended.
- Respect the 1-metre social distancing rule at all times.