- Measures implemented by the Zoo sauvage
- Health and safety instructions for visitors
- Additional information
- FAQ COVID-19
1. What are the opening hours at the Zoo sauvage?
May 21 to June 23, 2022 : Every day from 9 am to 5 pm. June 24 to August 14, 2022: Every day from 9 am to 6 pm. August 15 to October 30, 2022 : Every day from 9 am to 5 pm.
2. What is the price of admission?
The price of tickets varies based on age. To view ticket prices, please click here.
3. Can I buy tickets on-site at the Zoo on the day of my visit?
Tickets can be purchased on site at the Zoo, but we encourage online reservation.
4. Can I reschedule or cancel my visit to the Zoo?
No ticket refunds will be issued. However, you can reschedule your visit for a later date. Please contact us if you need to reschedule [email protected] .
5. I have symptoms, or a member of my family has symptoms, that may be caused by COVID-19. Can I still visit the Zoo?
In order to limit the spread of COVID-19, the Zoo sauvage asks that anyone showing symptoms linked to COVID-19, or who has had symptoms in the past 10 days, refrains from visiting the Zoo sauvage.
6. Are visitors required to wear a mask at the Zoo sauvage?
Face masks will be mandatory all inside and covered buildings at the Zoo sauvage for all visitors aged 10 and over, with the exception of visitors with certain medical conditions. Face masks are not mandatory for children aged 2 to 9 but are strongly recommended. Face masks are not mandatory outdoors or during the train ride.
7. Do I need to reserve a departure time for the train ride through the Nature Trail Park?
Reservations are not required to enjoy the train ride through the Park. Departures are scheduled according to the number of visitors waiting at the station.
8. What health and safety measures are in place at the Zoo sauvage during the pandemic?
To find out about the health and safety measures in place at the Zoo sauvage during COVID-19, please visit the following link: Measures implemented by the Zoo sauvage.
9. What health and safety instructions must visitors follow during the pandemic?
To find out about the health and safety instructions for visitors, please visit the following link: Instructions for visitors.
10. How long does it take to visit the Zoo?
For a comprehensive visit of the Zoo, we recommend that you allow for a 4-hour stay.
11. What is the schedule for the train ride through the Nature Trail Park and how long does the journey take?
The train schedule varies depending on the number of visitors wishing to board the train, which does an entire loop of the Park. The journey takes 65 minutes on a 7-km track.
12. Are pets permitted on the Zoo grounds?
No. Pets are not allowed on the Zoo sauvage grounds, with the exception of guide dogs and assistance dogs.
13. Which methods of payment are accepted at the Zoo?
All payment methods are accepted, with the exception of American Express. However, we ask that visitors use contactless payment methods whenever possible.
14. Can I eat my own food on the Zoo grounds?
Absolutely. You can enjoy a packed lunch in one of our picnic areas.
15. Are the Zoo grounds stroller and wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the entire Zoo sauvage is accessible. For more details, please visit the Useful information section or the People with limited mobility .