- Measures implemented by the Zoo sauvage
- Health and safety instructions for visitors
- Additional information
- FAQ COVID-19
The following additional information is also useful when visiting the Zoo sauvage.
- All payment methods are accepted at the Zoo. However, we encourage visitors to use contactless payment methods whenever possible.
- Visitors are allowed to bring their own food to the Zoo sauvage, but they must carry it with them during their visit.
- Members of staff are on hand throughout your visit to answer any questions you may have.
- It is no possible to rent strollers or baby carriers at the Zoo. You must bring your own equipment when visiting.
- Reservations for the train ride through the Nature Trail Park are not required.