Online booking is mandatory
You must reserve the date and time of your visit through our online ticketing service. Tickets cannot be purchased at the Zoo’s on-site ticket office.
No ticket refunds will be issued. If you need to reschedule your visit, please contact us as soon as possible.
Safety measures for visitors Health and safety
Measures implemented by the Zoo sauvage
The following measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of all visitors, employees and animals at the Zoo sauvage:
- The number of daily visitors to the Zoo sauvage has been restricted.
- Visitors to the Zoo must follow a one-way, marked out itinerary.
- Signs and markers have been installed on the ground and along the trails to guide visitors and enable them to respect the 2-metre social distancing rule.
- Animal snack times and hosted animal encounters have been suspended for the season.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the grounds.
- The restaurants and shops at the Zoo are open to visitors. However, a maximum number of visitors are allowed to enter at a time.
- All Zoo sauvage employees who are in contact with visitors will wear the personal protection equipment recommended by Public Health officials.
- Flyers and leaflets will not be distributed at the Zoo. We invite visitors to download the Zoo Map here (hyperlien).
- All trains in the Nature Trail Park are disinfected after each journey.
- The public washrooms and facilities are cleaned regularly. Only one family at a time will be allowed to use these facilities.
- Payment terminals and devices, tables and picnic areas are disinfected every time they are used by visitors.
Instructions for visitors
Health and safety instructions for visitors
We ask that visitors follow the following instructions during their visit:
- Do not visit the Zoo sauvage if you or a family member has symptoms, or has had symptoms in the past 14 days, that may be caused by COVID-19.
- Respect the 2-metre social distancing rule at all times.
- Physical contact between visitors and animals is not permitted during the 2020 season.
- Avoid touching windows and guard rails and handling items on sale at the Zoo sauvage points of service whenever possible.
The following additional information is also useful when visiting the Zoo sauvage.
- All payment methods are accepted at the Zoo. However, we encourage visitors to use contactless payment methods whenever possible.
- Visitors are allowed to bring their own food to the Zoo sauvage, but they must carry it with them during their visit.
- Members of staff are on hand throughout your visit to answer any questions you may have.
- It is no longer possible to rent strollers, baby carriers or wheelchairs at the Zoo. You must bring your own equipment when visiting.
- Reservations for the train ride through the Nature Trail Park are not required.
- Vending machines and water fountains are not accessible to visitors.