Lauraine Gagnon – Chief executive
Louis Bouchard – Chief financial officer
Joanie Boudreault – Development director
David Pagé – Biologist | Director Conservation ans Education
Jean-Daniel Blanchette – Director of maintenance and construction
Andrée-Anne Guay – Marketing and Sales Coordinator
- Joséane Fortin – President
- Denis Tremblay – Treasurer
- Louise Boulanger – Administrator
- Nathalie Gaudreault – Administrator
- Luc Gibbons – Administrator
- Marie-Eve Lamontagne – Administrator
- Jean Leclerc – Administrator
- Sylvie Prescott – Administrator
- Paul Patry – Administrator
- Stéphanie Potvin – Administrator
The Zoo sauvage niche is bounded by the “Boréalie”, which is the Northern part of the planet, and by cold regions of the globe, found in the South Pole and in high altitudes.
A niche is a specialization chosen by an organization to set itself apart and, in the case of the Zoo sauvage, to align itself with the natural climate of animals in its care. The decision to keep animals that are indigenous, adapted to a cold climate and northern exotic animals came naturally.
Why ? Because we feel that it promotes animal welfare. Animals living in conditions similar to those found in nature to which they have become adapted can more readily express their natural behaviour. And that is the objective of the Zoo sauvage.