Do you want to fully benefit from the Zoo in the winter?
The Zoo sauvage offers you some rental services for the winter season:
- A French, English and Spanish audioguide commented by our specialists to help you discover all the facets of the Zoo: $4/day. An ID must be left as a deposit.
- Binoculars so you don’t miss out on any animals moving in our vast spaces: $5/day. An ID must be left as a deposit.
- Our very popular ladybug strollers : 6$/1-place and 8$/2-places
- Wheelchair rental : 8$/day. An ID card is required as a deposit.
- Baby carrier rental : 6$/night. Available only for the nocturnal experience Anima Lumina. An ID card is required as a deposit.
Taxes are included in the prices. Accepted method of payment: cash only.
To rent one of these items, Visit the reception at the welcome center, the Boréalium, located near ticketing (limited quantities). The renter is responsible for any loss or damage of the rented material. No rental equipment is allowed outside the Zoo site.