People with Limited Mobility
Concerned about making your visit a memorable one, the Zoo sauvage offers services adapted to people who have limited mobility.
To help you prepare for you visit to the Zoo, here is an overview of the offered services:
- Parking close to the site
- Shuttle service upon your arrival onsite at the Welcome Centre (Pavillon d’accueil) to the Zoo site. Ask one of our receptionists at the Welcome Centre (Pavillon d’accueil)*
- Wheelchair rental at the Welcome Centre (Pavillon d’accueil) and at the Equipment Rental Kiosk (kiosque de location).*
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Access to the boutiques as well as the restaurants and movie theatres
- Train ride in the Nature Park Trails (Parc des sentiers de la nature)
- Free entry for your caretaker*
*Present yourself to one of our receptionists as soon as you arrive on the Zoo site RRenowned for our warm welcome, you will receive special attention from our staff. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you wish to receive additional information.
The Zoo Sauvage is accreditated by Kéroul and a membre of the program Access 2 entertainment.