You’re thinking about coming to visit us with your children?
Take a few minutes to plan your visit by consulting the various services which the Zoo sauvage of St-Félicien offers.
Services adapted to you and your children
In order to fully benefit from your trip to the Zoo sauvage, we set up various services to accommodate you:
- Booster seat
- Benches in front of the sinks
- High chairs
- Tampon dispensers
- Disinfectant soap dispensers
- Private locations for breast feeding (upon request)
- Microwave ovens
- Sled rental
- Toilet seats adapted for children
- Monitoring of strollers when the visitors take walks in the Nature Park Trails
- Picnic areas (You can bring your lunch from home)
- Changing tables
Area for children
The entire family can find something in the children’s area. Summer and winter alike, the Mini Farm offers visitors an up close view to all the barnyard animals. Outside, children can cross the suspended footbridge to access to the grain silo and then to the attic where a maze is located. Fun activities and animals which only want loving attention are waiting for you!