The Summer Boreal Camp, a unique experience!
Do you like animals, nature and new adventures? The Summer Boreal Camp of the Zoo sauvage de Saint-Félicien is for you! Come to the one and only summer camp experience in Quebec that specializes in ecology and natural science.
Come see how animals live in their natural habitat at the Zoo sauvage de Saint-Félicien! You will see the animals feed, hide, face-off or even reproduce naturally right before your eyes.
Become an apprentice keeper at the kid’s farm, assist the veterinarian and trainers, build vivarium for amphibians, meet the Gobi the Bactrian and have fun with a ton of activities during your week at the Summer Boreal Camp.
Spend a full week at Summer Boreal Camp (from Sunday 1pm until 11am the following Saturday) with new friends! You’ll stay at the Auberge de la nuit boréale on the historical site of the Moulin des Pionniers when you’ll be exhausted from your busy days at the Zoo.
*Please note that the Summer Boreal Camp of the Zoo savage de Saint-Félicien is hosted in French only.
Animal lovers, we’ve got tons of activities just for you!
- Discover the Zoo’s animal kingdom
- Become an apprentice zoo keeper for a day!
- Learn how the Zoo works
- Take a trip to the past
- Tons of fun activities!
- Meet Gobi the camel, Falco the American kestrel as well as Borealis, the American crow
- Bottle feed orphan animals
- Meet a herd of caribou in the forest
- Prepare food surprises for the animals of the Zoo
- Hunt amphibians and insects
- Observe the training of polar bears and tigers
- Help the zoo keeper feed the animals of the kids’ farm
- Hide surprises and preys for the tigers
- Follow the zoo keeper to give food to the animals living in the Nature trail park
- Meet the keeper of the nutrition house and learn how to properly feed the animals of the Zoo
- Visit the veterinary clinic and the nutrition house
- Visit the night enclosure of the animals
- Visit the back stage of the Zoo
- Assist the veterinarian during some animal examinations
- Make a trip to the Zoo’s historic sites
- Have lunch at the settlers’ farm.
- Visit the trading post
- Built a vivarium for amphibians
- Observe insects and animals parts with binocular
- Explore the world of Zoo’s flora
- Learn how to identify animals
- Participate in several big games with your new friends
« The camp that you offer is a marvel. My two daughters were charmed and want to go back next year. »
« Our kids especially enjoyed the visit and the mini-zoo activity. We didn’t hear a single negative comment, and they would have stayed a second week easily. Thank you for everything and don’t change the recipe, it’s a winner! »
« I enjoyed listening to the instructors and their opening. Real jewels! Especially for one of my daughters who has food allergies. Congratulations to the team! »
« The kids loved the suggested activities. Even if this was the first time they went to a summer camp, the experience was a success across the board. »
« As parents we see that you have to heart what you do for children. Seeing you taking care of the children, we are confident to leave them with you. »
Come make new memories at Summer Boreal Camp!
Have a look at the memories you could make! Just like the past years, you’ll have the chance to hide surprises for tigers, discover the life of the ancestors in the historics site and spend a night at the zoo to discover the mysterious life of nocturnal animals.
Where are we?
Camp de vacances boréal
Zoo sauvage de Saint-Félicien
2230, boulevard du Jardin, C.P.90
Saint-Félicien (Québec) G8K 2P8
Questions? Contact us:
Phone: 418-679-0543 poste 5221
No fee at 1-800-667-5687 extension 5221
Price and registration
Only 168 places are available. Book your children’s week today! To register a child for the Summer Boreal Camp at the Zoo sauvage de Saint-Félicien, you simply need to fill out the form below. We will send you a confirmation email along with the payment form.
*Please note that the Camp de vacances boréal of the Zoo sauvage de Saint-Félicien is hosted in French only.
Include :Accommodation, meals, surprise activity
Get a 20.00$ discount on the registration before April 16, 2016.
7 weeks available
- week 1 from june 26 to july 2
- week 2 from july 3 to 9
- week 3 from july 10 to 16
- week 4 from july 17 to 23
- week 5 from july 24 to 30
- week 6 from july 31 to august 6
- week 7 from august 7 to 13